Thursday, April 14, 2011

William's first photo

So proud of my little artist. It has been a CRAZY week. Editing 6 sessions I had between Friday and Monday, William had his first (THREE HOUR!) allergist appointment, my Mom was here last night, and Esch's parents are coming today. Tomorrow I leave for Austin, TX.

In any case, life got in the way of my 365 blog this week. Late Tuesday night I realized, OH NO! I hadn't taken a single photo all day. At 9:46 p.m. I took this single shot - a picture of a picture. Earlier in the day William had snagged my cell phone and I heard the "camera" snapping away. He took about 10 pictures of his feet and the floor as he ran around with it, pushing buttons. I think this particular photo is of his finger and little socked foot.

So here is it, without further ado: William Wesley's first masterpiece. I love it.

Taken Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment