Saturday, January 8, 2011

I just want to dance!




I wore these lovely little shoes to our rehearsal dinner 3 1/2 years ago. I love them.

BUT it's not the shoes that makes me want to dance. It's my new prop. Can you spot it? The floor! Barnwood. Arrived yesterday - 12 feet of it. I had to test it out immediately!

And for those fellow nerds who are interested, here's a similar shot. Both taken seconds apart, both with my 50mm f/1.4. The first was taken with bounced flash, using my new Demb Flip-It reflector (which I love and highly recommend!). The second was in all natural light.

Which do you like better?



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. They're both good, but I actually like the natural light one better. You got barn wood for your photo sessions? Neat-o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that barn wood floor -- I'm thinking about checking that out....I am going to check out that Demb reflector now too.

    I also love those shoes just for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and just to answer your question -- I prefer the first one -- I think because of the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new flooring. I LOVE the 1st shot and now Im off to google the flip-it because I NEED it. lol

    ReplyDelete