Monday, March 14, 2011

A Review

I usually recommend against printing photos or other products with Shutterfly (or Snapfish, or Kodak Gallery, etc.) as the quality is pretty poor (go with Mpix.com!) BUT I had a coupon for a free 8x8" photo book at Shutterfly, and decided to use it for a book for William.

Certainly, he wouldn't care about slight grain in the pictures. The book turned out to be very cute - I'm happy with it. I wouldn't ever pay full price for this, but for free, love it.

He loves books, animals, and seeing pictures of himself and his Mommy and Daddy, so I combined them all here in a little book about our trip to the zoo recently.

...apologies for a pretty boring photo today, I am busy editing from this weekend!

Happy Monday!

P.S. Popping back in the next day to add this shot of W and Daddy. Safe to say he loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I scored a freebie coupon too and can't wait to see how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete