Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mugshot


I've been swamped with editing this week (a wedding and 3 newborns since Saturday) and didn't get my camera out all day today... until I had to document this. Esch was trimming his hair and apparently forgot to put the guard back on (I don't know if that's the right term... clueless about the tools he uses) and literally shaved his head bald. He took one big long swipe right down the middle of his head before he noticed, so he had to go the rest of the way.

Luckily he's so nice - he could never look scary. My loveable convict.

Taken Thursday, June 16

(Note: The aforementioned grooming incident actually took place last night - took this photo tonight, so we're looking at a whole 24 hours of growth here. If possible, he was even more cueball-esque last night! Love you, Honey.)

1 comment: